1) Information regarding the collection of personal data and contact details of the responsible person.
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In this document, we inform you about the handling of your data while using our website. Personal data in this context is all data in which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The entity responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Wunderlich GmbH, Joseph-von-Fraunhofer-Str. 6 - 8, 53501 Grafschaft-Ringen, Germany, Tel.: + 49 (0) 2641-30820, Fax: + 49 (0) 2641-3082208, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The controller is the natural or legal entity who alone or in unison with others determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 The data controller has appointed a data protection officer, who can be contacted as follows: "Mr. Alexander De la Motte, Joseph-von-Fraunhofer-Str. 6-8, 53501 Grafschaft-Ringen, Germany".
1.4 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and protects the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the responsible party). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
During the merely informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data transmitted in bytes
- Source/reference how you reached the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form)
This system carries out the processing of Art 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively should concrete indications point to illegal use.
To make visiting our website more attractive and to enable certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e., after you close your browser (cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your subsequent visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data and IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
If individual cookies implemented by us also process personal data, the processing is carried out following Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO either for the performance of the contract or under Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
We may work together with advertising partners who help us make our internet offer more interesting. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about using such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the function of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find this for each browser at the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
4) Contacting us
In the context of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of using a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively to respond to your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request according to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims after a contract, the other legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and if there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
5) Use of customer data for direct marketing purposes
5.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. The only mandatory data for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. For sending the newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter after you have confirmed that you consent to receive newsletters. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to ensure that you wish to receive the newsletter in the future by clicking on an appropriate link.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to use your personal data per Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO. When you register for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by your Internet service provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. When you register for the newsletter, the data collected by us will be used exclusively to address you in an advertising manner by way of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided for this purpose in the newsletter or by sending a corresponding message to the person responsible mentioned at the beginning. After unsubscribing, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data in a further manner , which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
5.2 Newsletter dispatch via Emarsys eMarketing Systems AG
Our e-mail newsletters are sent via the technical service provider Emarsys eMarketing Systems AG Märzstrasse 1, A-1150 Vienna ("Emarsys"), where we pass on the data you provided when registering for the newsletter. This transfer takes place following Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO and serves our legitimate interest in using a newsletter system that is effective in advertising, secure and user-friendly. The data entered by you to receive the newsletter (e.g. e-mail address) is stored on Emarsys servers in the EU.
Emarsys uses this information to send and statistically evaluate the newsletters on our behalf. The sent e-mails contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files stored on our website for evaluation. This enables to determine whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links, if any, have been clicked. With the help of so-called conversion tracking, it can also be analyzed whether a predefined action (e.g. purchase of a product on our website) has taken place after clicking on the link in the newsletter. In addition,
technical information is recorded (e.g. time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system). The data is collected exclusively pseudonymously and is not linked to your other personal data. A direct reference to a person is excluded. This data is solely used for the statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyses can be used better to adapt future newsletters to the interests of the recipients.
If you wish to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We have concluded an order processing agreement with Emarsys, in which we oblige Emarsys to protect our customers' data and not to pass it on to third parties.
6) Use of social media: videos
Use of Youtube videos
This website uses the YouTube embedding function to display and play videos from the provider "YouTube", which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
Regardless of a playback of the embedded videos, a connection to the Google network is established each time this website is called up, which may trigger further data processing operations without our influence.
As far as legally required, we have obtained your consent for the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website.
7) Web analytics services
Google (Universal) Analytics
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). Google (Universal) Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures anonymization of the IP address by shortening and excludes a direct personal reference. Through the extension, your IP address is shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google LLC.server in the USA and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your website use, compile reports on website activity, and provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage. In this context, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google (Universal) Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
Google Analytics also enables the creation of statistics with statements about the age, gender and interests of site visitors on the basis of an evaluation of interest-based advertising and with the involvement of third-party information via a special function, the so-called "demographic characteristics". This allows the definition and differentiation of user groups of the website to target marketing measures. However, data records collected via the "demographic characteristics" cannot be assigned to a specific person.
All processing described above, particularly the setting of Google Analytics cookies for reading out information on the end device used, will only be carried out if you have given us your express consent to do so according to Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO. Without this consent, Google Analytics will not be used during your visit to the site.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. Please deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website to exercise your revocation. We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google for the use of Google Analytics, which obliges Google to protect the data of our site visitors and not to pass it on to third parties.
For the transfer of data from the EU to the USA, Google refers to the European Commission's so-called standard data protection clauses, which are intended to ensure compliance with the European level of data protection in the USA.
Further information on Google (Universal) Analytics can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
8) Tools and miscellaneous
This website uses the cookie consent tool of Cybot A/S, Havnegade 39, 1058 Copenhagen, Denmark ("CookieBot"), which sets technically necessary cookies to store your cookie preferences. This data processing is carried out under Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in providing a cookie consent management service to website visitors.
9) Rights of the data subject
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller concerning the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right to information under Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period and/or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, a complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing that concern you, as well as your right to be informed about what guarantees exist under Art. 46 of the GDPR if your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right to rectification according to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to have any inaccurate data relating to you corrected without delay and/or to have any incomplete data stored by us completed;
- Right to deletion according to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the condition of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is being verified; if you refuse the erasure of your data due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data; if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved; or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds prevail;
- Right to information by Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard, and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke the consent given by Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data once granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent until the cancellation;
- Right to complain under Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to complain with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
9.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
SUPPOSE WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST. IN THAT CASE, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE AT ANY TIME FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS, AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS TO ASSERT, EXERCISE, OR DEFENDING LEGAL CLAIMS.
SUPPOSE WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF DIRECT MARKETING. IN THAT CASE, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
10) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - additionally on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When processing personal data based on explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject revokes his or her consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that is processed within the scope of legal or quasi-legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that it is no longer required for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of the contract or there is no legitimate interest on our part in continuing to store it.
When processing personal data based on Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object according to Art. 21(1) DSGVO, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for direct marketing based on Article 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object under Article 21 (2) DSGVO.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this statement about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.